Tahuna School Health Measures at Traffic Light Red
I would like to give a big thankyou to our Tahuna families supporting our health measures to ensure we are safe and learning continues at school.
Tahuna School Health Measures
- Regular hand sanitising.
- Cough in elbow or tissue.
- No water fountains.
- All classrooms and areas being used are thorougly cleaning daily.
- Classrooms are well ventilated by having doors and windows open.
- No assemblies with visitors.
- All visitors sign in at the office when coming onsite either using the covid scan or hardcopy register.
- If your child is displaying cold/flu like symptoms please keep your child at home.
- Please let us know immediately if you, your whanau or your child are identified as a positive case or a close contact.
- We encourage all visitors to wear a mask.
- If there is a confirmed case in school, I will contact the regional director of Education and Minisitry of Health guidance.
- Please report to the office when dropping off or picking up your child during the school day.
- If a parent or visitor needs to pick up a child during the school day, A staff member will go to the classroom and collect the child for the parent or visitor.
We always appreciate your support.
Phillip Otto and Staff